Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flashback

-2008-

January- It was the second time stepping in SMK DJ. The first time i went inside there, it was for a piano theory exam. I used to dislike the tables and chairs, and I still do. In fact, the tables looks like an enlarged stool.
By the way, DJ, here I come.



February-
Chinese New Year.I couldn't remember part of it. But of course I do remember the yee sang.

My birthday. Anyway, I'm not telling you the actual date. Small and tiny...... quite cool.


The road party. The DAP guys had this party. There was two roasted lambs too..... It tasted great with peppermint sauce.

cool huh...

Spoilt for choice.....

Owh no..... Exams were pretty soon. First term exams............
Does anybody love Exams?
I guess not.

The Papers


March- Nothing much happened in this month. Frankly, I could not remember any occasions in March. Maybe just freaking out.. waiting for the results..

April- Yes.... sports day. On the 27th. We were practising hard every week during house practice. Unggul, Go!

Yes, and of course, the Jog-a-thon.

And also, Mr Tysern's Farewell party.

May- Exams again....... Mid Year this time. (Mayday!!!!)

16th May- Teacher's Day
Nothing Much this month.
June- Drawing and painting art works. They all looked fabulous to me.
Nothing Much, just plain school life.

July- I don't even have a single idea on what is happening.

August- National Day on the 31st Aug. I remember holding small little flags in the school hall, having a little 51 celebration. But i remember during that time, it was like a sardine can in the hall, hot and stuffy.

September- I went up to the stage to receive my awards. I got the first for my Geography map, I was the only solo team there. And the third for the national day drawing competition.

October- Went to Kuala Selangor for a fill trip. Only a few chosen people went. It was fun.


Yes, the one and only mud facial treatment. Could not resist to wash the thing off immediately.

In the swamps... Shoes ere all filled with mud and dirt.

Exams- Final term
I was very worried, heart pounding faster and faster every second.
At last, OVER.

November- Had a farewell party. Very sad and precious moments.

December- Christmas!
I decorated a with washed wall with snow flakes and candy canes.

30th- Got to know our Form 2 classes. The school did not stream line us according to our result, as a not top ten pupil is able to go to Angsana, and I got to Batai. The only thing I hope is that I have better teachers than the others. Everything was scrambled up like mixed rice- 杂饭 .

Count down to 2009.
That's sad. It's the end of 2008.
3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



0 comments:

Terms and Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

UPON ENTERING THIS BLOG(WWW.ILLUSIVE-NOTION.BLOGSPOT.COM), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.

  1. 1. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IN THE BLOG, WILL STAY IN THE BLOG. YOU SHALL NOT STEAL AND/ OR DESTROY ANY OF THE POST UNLESS GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR.
  2. 2. IF ANYBODY, REGARDLESS OF POSITION FINDS POSTS MADE BY AUTHOR OFFENSIVE, YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR IN ANYWAY FOR EXAMPLE: THREATENING, SPAMMING, PUNISHING, ETCETERA.INFORM THE AUTHOR AND THE AUTHOR WILL DELETE IT WILLINGLY.
  3. 3. SPAMMING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CHAT BOX AT THE SIDE OF THE BLOG. SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED FROM POSTING ANY COMMENTS AS LONG AS THE BLOG IS STILL PRESENT.
  4. 4. BLOG POSTS ARE POSTED WHENEVER THE AUTHOR FEELS LIKE DOING SO. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IS UP TO THE AUTHOR TO DECIDE. THERE MAY BE NO ARGUMENT ON WHAT TO POST, AS IT IS THE AUTHOR’S CHOICE.
  5. 5. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR INCLUDED IS STRICTLY THE AUTHOR'S OPINION ONLY.
  6. 6. IF VISITORS VIOLATE THE BLOG'S T&C, APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTIONS MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM, REGARDLESS OF POSITION.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BLOG AUTHOR HOPES THAT YOU EXIT THIS PAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

Terms and Conditions were referred from www.timothytimmytim.blogspot.com/