Thursday, January 15, 2009

Whole lot of bimbos


It's the 5th day after resigning from prefect position. I am as happy as a lark, having simplified life. Rather than having to look after one place, like some unpaid guard. Guess what....? There was an announcement which asked me and some other people to go to the office. Well, first time stepping in the head mistress's room. It was not air-conditioned, but the fan was on, spinning as fast as 30 km/h........maybe not.

Then she asked: kenapa kamu semua quit prefect? What if I change the time to 12:30, can ah? Why you all say that being a prefect would make you unable to get great grades? So Nerd, tak baguslah.
She asked me something that I could not exactly remember.
I said: Hmm..... think about it first.
She said: Why? transportation ah?
I said: Yes.
She said: Who fetch you to school?
I said: My transporter.
She said: Car pool izzit? Got fetch other people also ah?
I said: Yes.
She said: Where you stay?
I said: _ (somewhere)_ .
She said: Dekat sahaja.... What time you come?
I said: Uncertain. Sometimes 12:30, sometime later.
She said: I want you all to be prefect now, because we want to train you to be leaders. If you so nerd, pandai je, tak menjadi pengawas, rugi lah. You see all the smart people, if they are not leaders, they can only be lectures......
I was thinking: Walau... The school like lacking of prefects. Trying to get back our position to help the school again? How now?
She said: So how? The time tukar kpd 12:30 or later. Can ah?
I said: I'll think abt it first.

Then she asked Sam something.
Sam: Not sure. Ask my parents first.
She said: Why ask your parents? Your parents are not going to be prefects. You have to convince your parents to let you be one. Tell them that you want to be leaders, and also study hard at the same time. Bla........Bla.........bla..................

My bimbo-ness caused me to say thank you to her.

Then we walked out. Forgot what happened after that.

1 comments:

Aиdrea ♥ said...

Yeah.
School is lacking a lot of prefects.
That's why those on probation can be a prefect until you are form 5 :)

Terms and Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

UPON ENTERING THIS BLOG(WWW.ILLUSIVE-NOTION.BLOGSPOT.COM), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.

  1. 1. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IN THE BLOG, WILL STAY IN THE BLOG. YOU SHALL NOT STEAL AND/ OR DESTROY ANY OF THE POST UNLESS GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR.
  2. 2. IF ANYBODY, REGARDLESS OF POSITION FINDS POSTS MADE BY AUTHOR OFFENSIVE, YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR IN ANYWAY FOR EXAMPLE: THREATENING, SPAMMING, PUNISHING, ETCETERA.INFORM THE AUTHOR AND THE AUTHOR WILL DELETE IT WILLINGLY.
  3. 3. SPAMMING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CHAT BOX AT THE SIDE OF THE BLOG. SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED FROM POSTING ANY COMMENTS AS LONG AS THE BLOG IS STILL PRESENT.
  4. 4. BLOG POSTS ARE POSTED WHENEVER THE AUTHOR FEELS LIKE DOING SO. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IS UP TO THE AUTHOR TO DECIDE. THERE MAY BE NO ARGUMENT ON WHAT TO POST, AS IT IS THE AUTHOR’S CHOICE.
  5. 5. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR INCLUDED IS STRICTLY THE AUTHOR'S OPINION ONLY.
  6. 6. IF VISITORS VIOLATE THE BLOG'S T&C, APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTIONS MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM, REGARDLESS OF POSITION.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BLOG AUTHOR HOPES THAT YOU EXIT THIS PAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

Terms and Conditions were referred from www.timothytimmytim.blogspot.com/