Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holiday?



I was as busy as a bumble bee today. I woke up in the morning, ate some cereal, watched my morning TV shows. I finished all the cereal as i there wasn't much left. But, I was unsatisfied. The cereal was like just a starter of the whole new day. Soon, I decided to make my own bed, clean up my room. Shortly after that, my mother came back from the market. She bought some cakes and some Malaysian delicacies. I chomped down food like an elephant while reading the Sunday paper's comic. The weather was pretty fair today. It didn't rain for the whole afternoon, that was very pleasant. The laundry were fully dried, unlike some days, when the rain pours down heavily. I went for swimming after the hot day. I dipped inside the cool pool water, swimming around like a fish in the deep blue sea. The backstroke was not an easy move. Water kept on getting in my nose, giving me a weird feeling. I sneezed like I was out of this world. Somehow, it felt bad.

I folded the laundry, well, you should know why. My maid went back for a month's vacation. Somehow, not sure how, don't know why, my head was throbbing. Arrghhh.... another headache. I felt dizzy, like I was going to fall anytime.

By the way, the past few days, I was got into an argument. I hate to mention the person's name, but, the person should know it himself/herself. That person argued on the smallest matter in the world, as small and minute as a speck on a flower. But, I never want to remember this argument as it will spoil my whole week, month, even my whole holiday!........ Regret knowing such a unappreciative classmate. I got agitated.

Trying to forget those angry moments, I updated my long lost facebook profile and typed this post.

To that nameless person, I've got something to tell you. If I typed slower than you, all my post would have been shorter than yours. Unfortunately, mine is very much longer. Judge yourself before judging others. And, I don't spend much time typing.

0 comments:

Terms and Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

UPON ENTERING THIS BLOG(WWW.ILLUSIVE-NOTION.BLOGSPOT.COM), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.

  1. 1. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IN THE BLOG, WILL STAY IN THE BLOG. YOU SHALL NOT STEAL AND/ OR DESTROY ANY OF THE POST UNLESS GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR.
  2. 2. IF ANYBODY, REGARDLESS OF POSITION FINDS POSTS MADE BY AUTHOR OFFENSIVE, YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR IN ANYWAY FOR EXAMPLE: THREATENING, SPAMMING, PUNISHING, ETCETERA.INFORM THE AUTHOR AND THE AUTHOR WILL DELETE IT WILLINGLY.
  3. 3. SPAMMING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CHAT BOX AT THE SIDE OF THE BLOG. SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED FROM POSTING ANY COMMENTS AS LONG AS THE BLOG IS STILL PRESENT.
  4. 4. BLOG POSTS ARE POSTED WHENEVER THE AUTHOR FEELS LIKE DOING SO. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IS UP TO THE AUTHOR TO DECIDE. THERE MAY BE NO ARGUMENT ON WHAT TO POST, AS IT IS THE AUTHOR’S CHOICE.
  5. 5. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR INCLUDED IS STRICTLY THE AUTHOR'S OPINION ONLY.
  6. 6. IF VISITORS VIOLATE THE BLOG'S T&C, APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTIONS MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM, REGARDLESS OF POSITION.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BLOG AUTHOR HOPES THAT YOU EXIT THIS PAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

Terms and Conditions were referred from www.timothytimmytim.blogspot.com/