Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleepy head

It was 4. 10 in the morning, I was jolted out of precious sleep when I heard knockings on the door. I was groggy at that time, after 5 hours of sleep, that totally wasn't enough for such a person like me! I knew it was the day I had to do some chores at home as my maid was going back to her country for a couple of months. ......(sighing) I changed and freshened up as quick as lightning, as we had to send our maid to the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) airport. We set off the 50 minutes journey at 4:30 a.m., feeling the morning breeze hitting against me, fortunately, I did not get blown away. The roads were quiet as never seen before, the street lights shone brightly at dawn, leading us to the highways. Soon, the never ending journey started. The lines of lamp posts in front lined up like soldiers, those at the back soon disappeared in thin air. There were very few cars on the road, only big trailers, oil tankers and some big trucks occupying the left lane.

The LCCT is a vibrant place, not as classy as the KLIA, but there were too many people there.. Our maid wanted to fly Air-Asia as her hometown is nearer the airport where these Air-Asia flights land. The condition there made the airport like Puduraya, and you may even bump into anyone anytime. Haphazard. The airport looks a little makeshift, that's why it's called the LCCT. Expansion works are even started to cater the bigger crowd next time.

I slept in the car on the way home like a log. I caught up about an hours sleep. When I got home, what could be better than sleeping? I jumped in bed and slumbered until I woke myself up. Well, I was freezing silently in the car, and when I got back, my hands were still cold after 30 minutes. I was in doubt, unsure whether I'm still warm-blooded.

A:"Can I stop here?"
B:"NEVER!"
A:"Why?"
B:"It's too boring."
A:"What? That sounds like an insult."
B:"Really? Did I say that? What does "it" refers to anyway?"
A:"Fine. I shall stop HERE."

0 comments:

Terms and Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

UPON ENTERING THIS BLOG(WWW.ILLUSIVE-NOTION.BLOGSPOT.COM), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.

  1. 1. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IN THE BLOG, WILL STAY IN THE BLOG. YOU SHALL NOT STEAL AND/ OR DESTROY ANY OF THE POST UNLESS GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR.
  2. 2. IF ANYBODY, REGARDLESS OF POSITION FINDS POSTS MADE BY AUTHOR OFFENSIVE, YOU SHALL NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR IN ANYWAY FOR EXAMPLE: THREATENING, SPAMMING, PUNISHING, ETCETERA.INFORM THE AUTHOR AND THE AUTHOR WILL DELETE IT WILLINGLY.
  3. 3. SPAMMING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CHAT BOX AT THE SIDE OF THE BLOG. SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED FROM POSTING ANY COMMENTS AS LONG AS THE BLOG IS STILL PRESENT.
  4. 4. BLOG POSTS ARE POSTED WHENEVER THE AUTHOR FEELS LIKE DOING SO. ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED IS UP TO THE AUTHOR TO DECIDE. THERE MAY BE NO ARGUMENT ON WHAT TO POST, AS IT IS THE AUTHOR’S CHOICE.
  5. 5. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR INCLUDED IS STRICTLY THE AUTHOR'S OPINION ONLY.
  6. 6. IF VISITORS VIOLATE THE BLOG'S T&C, APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTIONS MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM, REGARDLESS OF POSITION.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BLOG AUTHOR HOPES THAT YOU EXIT THIS PAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

Terms and Conditions were referred from www.timothytimmytim.blogspot.com/